Wednesday, February 8

Day 1 World Looks Blurry


What got broken up might just be a habit.

Still can't help but to look at the lower left corner, screening for that familiar name, only to realize that it was already set to "Never Show".

Still can't help but to check if any new mail from that person came. Seeing that name appear in the Inbox used to make me happy all morning.

It was an unbelievably sweet winter break, when I spent time with my families, friends, while having someone to think about in the US.

Thought that "it was going to be a great semester."
Thought that after all the bad stories, I finally could give love a chance.

Didn't think that I would not be given a chance.


It felt like from another planet, when I sat in the couch and stared at the Gmail screen and just smiled. But today, didn't even have the courage to delete those emails and chat records because... can't even look at them.
And the name is on every page I might have to scroll down.

It was also the first time when I did not feel too bad to leave home for back to school.
At the airport, in my dad's hug, I said "dad, don't worry about me. I will not be alone there." Dad could have not expected a disappointing call from me today, no way.

The better the past, the bitterer the present.

World started to look blurry. Tears drop and dilute the sadness.

Go to sleep and start a new day. Forget about it. Just pretend that nothing happened. Move on.

Tonight's moon is beautiful.